Are you still looking for gift ideas for that awesome Mommy-to-Be in your life? Whether she's a first time Mama or expanding her tribe, we all deserve to be pampered! Here are a few products that I'm currently loving and they're all under $50!
1. This Earth Mama Angel Baby gift set for the Mama-to-Be is the best! It was my first pregnancy gift from my Mother and it has all the essentials! It includes a ginger & citrus scented body wash, Happy Mama Spray (Aria sprays my pillow with this every night before bed!), body butter, stretch oil and organic morning wellness tea. All products are 100% natural and toxin, artificial preservative & fragrance free!
2. I gifted myself this Maternity / Nursing Long Sleeve Pajama Set last week and couldn't be more excited! I had been looking everywhere for the perfect pink and white striped holiday pregnancy pjs and this set is so comfy! (And right now it's under $25!)
3. This rose-gold toned "Mom" charm bracelet is just too pretty! On the back it reads "So grateful to have you as my Mom" and would make the perfect gift for any first-time Mama or a sweet gift from a soon-to-be big brother or sister! (Right now it's on sale for $16.99 with code SAVEMORE20 thru 12/24!)
4. By far my favorite baby products for Aria were Burt's Bees and I'm head over heels for this Burt's Bees Mama Bee Nourishing Body Oil. Loaded with sweet almond and lemon oils, vitamin E and aloe, this oil leaves your skin so soft and is perfect for winter Mamas battling dry itchy skin!
5. You can't go wrong with soft, furry slippers and these pink Jessica Simpson faux-fur slippers are heaven! They also come in black and I love that they have a thick rubber sole so my feet are protected for those lazy day trips to the grocery store! No shame in my cozy slipper game!
6. If you're looking for a larger size of the Earth Mama Body Butter, this is perfect! This lotion contains organic borage oil, neroli essential oil, shea butter and my favorite, calendula cream that is wonderful for dry, itchy skin and stretch marks!
7. Every Mama-to-Be can use a little encouragement! This "You Da Mom" porcelain trinket tray makes a perfect stocking stuffer and it's only $15!
8. I love this super sweet aqua heart Mom necklace! Another perfect stocking stuffer and currently on sale for only $19.99!
9. I may have also already gifted myself this cozy long-sleeve Maternity / Nursing nightgown! It's so soft, perfect for transitioning into next spring and it's currently 50% off! The color is also called "grapefruit" which is Aria's favorite fruit so I couldn't resist!
10. If your favorite Mama-to-Be is a little further along and expecting baby's arrival soon or if a holiday baby shower is in the near future, this Bella Tunno Teething Necklace is a must-have! Made with natural wood and silicone beads, it's a stylish multi-purpose accessory that both Mama & Baby will love! And how sweet is the light pink?!
11. This Nectar Elasticity Oil is one product I haven't tried yet but the ingredients sound absolutely fantastic! It has organic sunflower and jojoba seed oils, calendula extract (again, one of my favs!) and grapeseed oil to enhance skins elasticity! It has a lot of great reviews and I can't wait to try it.
12. Lastly, this Burt's Bees Belly Butter is one of my favorite skincare products to use during pregnancy. I love the scent and it's cocoa, shea and jojoba butters leave your skin feeling luxurious!
Of course, you can't go wrong with a prenatal massage gift card (be sure to use Ebates before heading over to Groupon for extra cash back!) or dinner + a movie for Mommy-to-Be either! I've been all about popcorn this month and just putting my feet up and relaxing! Aria and I had the sweetest movie date a few nights ago to see Coco and we both loved it! (I especially loved the recliners at the theater and unlimited popcorn refills!)
Although we've had our tree and lights up for a few weeks now it didn't truly feel like the holiday season until Friday... when it SNOWED IN HOUSTON, TEXAS! Aria and I stayed up until 2am throwing snowballs, catching snowflakes on our tongues and building mini snowmen! It reminded me of when I was little in Maryland and my parents would let my brother and I stay up late to go sledding and play in the fresh snow!
Hope your week is filled with snowflakes and or sunshine! Happy December!