As much as we adore summertime, we always get to that point where it's just too darn hot and humid in Southern Texas. We have officially reached that point! Our community pools have closed and school is well under way so as we patiently await the cooler temps to arrive, we're totally ready for all things Fall!
Every year we sit down and plan our Fall Bucket List and this year we've got some fun new ideas! But first...
How sweet is this bag?!
This beautiful, customizable, waterproof bag from Apolis is so amazing! I've been eying them up for months and was so excited to order our very own. Apolis means "global citizen" and their company employs underprivileged men and women in several countries to create these bags while receiving fair wages. I wanted our bag to literally make people stop and smile when we're out and about at the market and so far it's totally working! Everyone needs a little reminder every now and then, even you! :)
You can customize your own bag and receive free US shipping for the next 24 hours with code "aimeylux".
What will your bag say?!
Now on to our Fall Bucket List!
FALL BUCKET LIST
1. Throw leaves up in the air
2. Make homemade apple butter for our neighbors
3. Bake a pie from scratch
4. Go to a high school football game
5. Knit a scarf & give it to a friend
6. Go to a fall festival or two or three
7. Paint a pumpkin pink with glitter
8. Host a Halloween party
9. Make our own costumes
10. Get lost in a corn maze and laugh about it
11. Drink apple cider around a campfire
12. Dress up & go to the Renaissance Festival
13. Have a spooky movie night
14. Look at the full moon with a telescope
15. Make cheesecloth ghosts for the front yard
16. Put baby Kai inside of a pumpkin
17. Take cute photos with our black cat, Lola
18. Make caramel apples for Daddy
19. Buy sunflowers ✓
20. Make leaf art for the grandparents
21. Go to a Fall school play
22. Bake pumpkin bread and muffins
23. Spook Daddy with a fake spider
24. Go to a haunted trail
25. Wear matching cozy sweaters + boots
What fun things do you have planned this Fall?
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Aimey + Aria