I can't believe it... Aria is starting kindergarten in less than a month! Since she wore a uniform at preschool it's our first time officially school shopping and although we've been picking up fun pieces here and there from various shops we couldn't pass up the big Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! The sale is running from today until August 5th so if you need to do any back to school shopping definitely jump on it as some items are selling out fast. Here are Aria's top picks for Back to School (clockwise):
1. Pink Palm Tree Hoodie - This jacket is just too perfect for keeping those Aloha vibes going during the fall and winter months!
2. Kenneth Cole Tall Boot - These boots are perfect for pairing with dresses and skirts in the fall and they have the cutest tie up bow detail on the back! (Also perfect for twinning with Mommy in the fall!)
3. Pink Nike Running Shoe - Aria is super athletic and has been really excited about getting "big girl" running shoes and these are so cute! They run small so size up!
4. Flutter Sleeve Heart Dress - Aria hasn't been too crazy about wearing dresses lately but this Tucker + Tate heart dress is so fun and perfect for the first day of school.
5. Yellow Gingham Top - Perfect for end of summer and start of the school year, this fun yellow ruffled gingham top just screams sunshine!
6. Scalloped Ballet Flat - If these came in grown up sizes I would totally rock them too! Easy to put on in the mornings and super cute! This style comes in 4 colors but we're loving the rose gold!
7. Star Patch Jeans - Aria is all about the skinny jeans and the cute star patches on the knees just scream "I'm awesome!"
8. Soft Light Pink Hoodie - This top looks so soft and comfy but not too hot. A perfect fall transition piece!
9. Dark Skinny Jeans - These jeans are a fall staple! With a cute cutoff hemline and dark wash they'll pair nicely with just about anything!
10. Glow in the Dark Kitty Pajamas - This one is a Mommy pick! Aria rarely wears pajamas, she likes to "live aloha" at night, but I know she's going to flip over these glow in the dark kitties! They'll keep her warm in the winter too!
That's it for now y'all! I wanted to get this posted quickly before everything sells out! Happy Fridaaaaaaay!!!! Have a great weekend!
Aimey + Aria