Apple spice, harvest moon, chilly nights and pumpkin everything! What's not to love about Fall? I know we're a few weeks late with this post but it's finally starting to feel like autumn in Texas and we couldn't be more excited! This time of year is definitely one of our favorites, but it's also our busiest. The Hubby and I both work full time in sports television broadcasting and we're in the midst of football, basketball and hockey seasons taking off. Fall is also peak season for my photography business with lots of sweet family photos and it's also our favorite travel season! In less than two weeks we'll be headed to Hershey, PA for our annual family camping trip at Hersheypark! If you've never been, it's a blast with the most picturesque fall scenery you could ever imagine. (And lots of chocolate, of course!!) Aria's been a busy little bee too lately with preschool two days a week and gymnastics!
With so much going on this time of year it's easy to forget to Slow Yourself Down and truly enjoy what the season has to offer. This year Aria and I decorated our entry way together and then we sat down and created our Fall Bucket List! We've already checked off a few items but she's full of ideas so I'm sure we'll be adding more as we go!
This beautiful hair bow is by Ellia May Designs! Use code: FALLSALE30 for 30% off your order thru Sunday, 10/15!
We're skipping all the ghouls and scary spider decor this year and keeping our fall entryway simple and pretty. Our white pumpkins look so very real up close but they're faux carving pumpkins from our local craft store that we'll be able to use over and over again. I was hoping for white mums but Aria was over the moon excited when we found these pink ones! They've bloomed beautifully this past week and match our style perfectly!
She loved placing the pumpkins just so. Click here to shop similar white faux pumpkins!
(*This post contains affiliate links and we receive compensation for clicks and purchases if you use these links. 100% of profits from this blog go to Aria's education fund!)
Our Fall Bucket List:
1. Jump and dance in piles of leaves!
2. Bake homemade apple and pumpkin pies
3. Visit a pumpkin patch or two, or three...
4. Have a spooky movie night pj party with friends!
5. Paint a pumpkin pink with glitter ✔
6. Eat a candy apple ✔
7. Crock pot a hearty stew ✔
8. Go to Hocus Pocus Pops! (A fun local Halloween festival and concert with the Houston Symphony!)
9. Mail Halloween cards to friends & family
10. Take family fall photos
11. Go camping in Hershey, PA
12. Play hide 'n seek in the dark with glowsticks!
13. Make pumpkin pancakes ✔
14. Go to a hockey game
15. Roast a hotdog on a campfire
16. Decorate a mask
17. Make a DIY costume
18. Watch Nightmare Before Christmas
19. Carve pumpkins
20. Get lost in a corn maze
21. Make homemade apple butter
22. Drink apple cider
23. Roast pumpkin seeds
24. Go to a fall festival ✔
25. Have a fall picnic with friends
26. Go to a local school football game ✔
27. Plant mums ✔
28. Go to Zoo Boo at the Houston Zoo!
29. Get pumpkin Froyo
30. Host a Thanksmas dinner party with friends & neighbors!
What's on your bucket list this season?
Thanks so much for stopping by y'all! Happy Fall!
Aimey + Aria